Thursday, February 28, 2013





Rock Playing Game
by SuG

mado kara sotto escape shite 
yoru no machi ga role-playing game ni kawaru 
yajirushi ni sotte izanawareta iromeku sekai 
hajimari no aizu hibiite'ru

I sneakily make my escape through my window, 
as the town at night transforms into a role-playing game. 
Following the arrows, I am lured to a lively world, 
where the sound of the "Start!" signal is echoing in the air.

karadajuu koikogareru 
kimi ni aitakute hashirinukete'ku 
yami o tobikoete

I can feel throughout my body 
my eagerness to meet you, so I begin dashing, 
leaping across the darkness.

climax nante konakutatte 
ichika-bachika no kiken na kake datte 
iisa ki o hiite 
kimi ni ima HAMAccha itai n da 
te ni shita bakari no mirai sae 
story kakikaete'ku yo

No comments:

Post a Comment